New Clinic Start-Up
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CLINIC STARTED AND HOW WE CAN DO IT:
- Whether you're looking to be in-network or out-of-network, you will need to start with a Group NPI.
- We provide guidance in everything from your clinic name down to where your reception table should go.
- Our Account Managers will visit you at your practice to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- After your EIN number is obtained, the registration process with all insurance companies begin.
- For out-of-network clinics, all registration takes 10-15 days.
- If your specialty is covered by Medicare, this credentialing process also takes place and finalized within 60-120 days. (The best part is you can still treat your patients and hold the claims until you are approved!)
- Online accounts to track claims and check patient information are set-up with Availity, Navinet, and more.
- In the meantime, your module for billing will take about 1 week for it to get setup.
- We offer consulting services from A-Z and take care of the work you don't need to.
- As soon as you are registered, you will be able to treat your patients in no time